Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everyone, I'm FoodFighter22 or you can call me Zee. I have battled with being overweight my whole life, I've been diagnosed with PCOS and have been trying ever since to lose more weight.

Now, a little about me. I have been active my whole life, I played countless sports in middle and high school and continued to be active throughout college, now at 23 I finally figure out where I went wrong...fast food was the only place I could eat at after practice or before practice/school and I took advantage of it, I admitted a few months ago I have a food addiction and when I found this site I knew it was perfect for someone like me!

I am 5'4 and 280lbs. I lost 8 and I truly would just appreciate some encouragement from you all. I know I can lost 25 lbs, but i want to do it the right way through exercise and lifestyle changes.

Anyways, this is me in a nutshell, I'm not have..I have fat and I want to rid of it.

-Zee

• Like 2

Zee the FoodFighter!

down 10 lbs and proud! (9/24/14)

Back to lurking around the forums for now.

Hi FoodFighter - I saw you come into chat just about the time I left.

I have been around here for several years...but just this year have I really focused on the challenges, and working things through!

Have you seen the FAQs for the next challenge?

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

you would be in level 1s...just for the first time...and then, you can chose your guild after that.

I am 5'2", 240(wait! 239!)pounds...and I hang out with the Adventurers - because of the weight loss...and they try everything!

I'll watch out for you...and, if you want to talk - click on my name, and send me a pm.

The new challenges should be set up here by the end of the week!  

Have fun looking around the community!

and, Welcome...

• Like 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Hi, Zee!

I've struggled with my weight my whole life too. I totally get the ease of fast food. That's definitely a piece of how I got to where I am. But it can be done! There are so many inspirational stories and supportive people here.

Good luck on your journey! I'll keep an eye out for your progress.

• Like 1

Unapologetic

Level 1 Time Lord

~hoping to regenerate into someone new~

Intro First Challenge

Lose 200 pounds

17.6%
17.6%

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.

-Eleventh Doctor

Hi, Zee!

I've struggled with my weight my whole life too. I totally get the ease of fast food. That's definitely a piece of how I got to where I am. But it can be done! There are so many inspirational stories and supportive people here.

Good luck on your journey! I'll keep an eye out for your progress.

• Like 1

Unapologetic

Level 1 Time Lord

~hoping to regenerate into someone new~

Intro First Challenge

Lose 200 pounds

17.6%
17.6%

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.

-Eleventh Doctor

Hi Zee welcome to the rebellion

I've always been a big person to, at the moment I weigh 283lbs last count.

With positive lifestyle changes you will soon have things turned around.

Just be careful not to get too obsessed with the number on the scales it can misleading.

For example of my 283lbs of weight, 183lbs of it is muscle. So I could see the number on the scales going down but actually just be losing muscle mass instead of fat. Instead I like to try to lower my body fat % and visceral fat.

• Like 2

You got this! I've struggled with my weight for such a long time. I've lost about 123lbs with eating healthier and kicking my ass at the gym. Sounds like you were always into sports growing up, which I wasn't, so you already have that advantage! I lost my first 70lbs by cutting out all drive thrus, including coffee. I cut out fast foods, but not coffee. Only thing was if I wanted a coffee I had to get my ass out of my car and go inside. How likely was that? Psh...so I cut a lot of the latte's and frappacinnos out of my diet. Good luck chickie! 

Hi Zee!  You're gonna be great, I'm sure.  I'm also dealing with PCOS, and have to lose weight before I can actually get stuff treated for it.  I'm with you there, hon.  If you'd like, send me a PM anytime it rears its angry head - I know I'm miserable and hate myself (and the world) when I'm going through "an attack".  I'm a level 1, too, so I'm sure I'll see you around the boards if you're doing a challenge, but feel free to grab me anytime.  :)

Welcome!

• Like 1

Elliott - Alaskan Half-Orc, working toward benevolent polymorph spell |  Aspiring Warrior - Ranger

Level 1 Newb: STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - WIS 1 - CHA 1

Serenity and change, one day at a time. 

Hi Zee!

I am also a newbie and have battled my weight my entire life. I just joined here and it's nice to see some fellow partners-in-crime like you who are starting out like I am. You'll have "feeling awesome" days along with "ugh - why is this so hard" days and anything in between. You've got this and there are so many people here who can help and encourage you! Welcome  :panda: