Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone!

So I just joined this site like five minutes ago and thought I'd swing by here and introduce myself. My name is Scooper, but if that's too annoying for you to type all the time feel free to call me S, I don't mind. I've always been interested in fitness and I'm currently trying to teach myself Parkour. People think I'm a total nut for wanting to exercise because I'm quite skinny but to be honest it's because I'm so skinny that I find it necessary to try and bulk myself up more. I don't want to be taken advantage of after all.

I'm currently studying a bachelor in education, majoring in Physical Education. I actually only just started this week but I've already leant some new things.

I look forward to learning even more and talking to you all!

Hi Scooper! Welcome to the NF Rebellion! Those who say your crazy to want to exercise really don't understand the importance of having a physically active lifestyle. I have a number of friends who're skinny, but aren't strong and healthy. In addition, I am too studying education to get my teaching credential to become an Art Teacher.  :star:

• Like 1

Golden Hind (Half Woman - Half Deer) :: Level 1 - Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 3 - CON 1 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 - SPI 2

Battle Entries :: Challenges #1 :: *I'm on Fitocracy.