Forums are back in action! ×

I love the library and Tosca Reno

I’m renting “your best body now†and i’m already like halfway through the book. Tosca really pours her heart out in this book. and while i’m going to be 26 in august i think it’s close to thirty so i like that section of the book. and i’m happy to find out that Kashi is considered clean. and that could just have Ezekiel bread with nut butter for breakfast (not a big breakfast eater) i like this book a lot and i want to read more.

yesterday and my doctors appoint i top out at 226.4 pounds. HOLY CRAP!!!! the thing is i don’t feel my weight, i do feel that i’m unhealthy but i don’t feel the weight (does that make sense?) i can move and bend just fine i can lift my self off the ground for few seconds and i can lift my boyfriend like a foot off the floor. but i also feel very tired and i have a tough time waking up in the morning…and that’s late morning. i also feel achy like i’m the same age as my mom with that same ailments. (i hate the gutsy issue’s) i really do want to start now and finally be healthy. but there are more doctors appointments in the future. luckily my blood work is in the normal range. my blood pressure is pretty low 90/60 but still considered normal. i don’t know exactly when i’m going to start my makeover (i keep putting it off) but i’m definitely getting some motivation and the know how.

Natildora