Forums are back in action! ×

So this is how it ends...

My pudgyness that is!  Just started to work out (strength and cardio) on July 15. It's been 2 weeks and I feel better and I know I have more energy.  I haven't seen any weight loss or inch loss but I'm sure that's coming.

Tried before about 1 1/2 years ago and I didn't leave the starting zone.  This time I'm going to max level.

Why? Because I am fat.  I will admit it. And 43. And my blood tests just came back diabetic. And my cholesterol is pretty bad.  And I don't want to be on pills and/or die young :) And I used to have pretty good rear and legs back in the day (I'm female)

So I'm doing legs/core 1 day a week, arms/back 1 day a week, and full body 1 day a week.  Three days of cardio. One day of rest (maybe some light walking).  I'm tryin gto eat more unprocessed/natural foods but I'm easing in on that.

So anyone else around the fabulous forties have any advice or need a buddy let me know.

Hopefully I will start getting some visual results or scale results soon. 

Time to level up!

Hey there gostephgo Welcome to the rebellion!

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford