Forums are back in action! ×

I have been lurking and reading this site for a few months now and decided its finally time i jump in and become part of the community. What really caught my eye was that the fitness and advice was common sense and logical and also included cool comparisons to my favorite sci-fi and fantasy topics. I am looking forward to joining in on the next six week challenge.

A little bit about my self. I am 25 years old working as an engineer full time also pursuing a masters in Systems Engineering part time through Cornell. I am a southerner currently live in New York, NY but moving in the near future to the Midwest.

A bit about my nerd background. I am a huge Star Wars fan I used to go to the Star Wars weekends every year in Orlando at MGM. I also used to play the SW:CCG and Galaxies before it started sucking. I grew up on the Space Coast so I am huge into space and rockets and all of that cool stuff. I am really sad that there are no more shuttles that was a huge part of my childhood. My user name is a blend of Dr Who and Yoda if anyone was wondering.

Well I guess that is enough about me for now.

May the Force Be With You

~DrJoda

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jedi Warrior

Level 0

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | CON: 0 | STA: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.'"

-Winston Churchill

[/table]