Forums are back in action! ×

Ahoy there!

I'm Nekobeko, a female photography student from the south of Ireland. 

My favourite sport is skiing, which I don't get to do very often. It doesn't really snow in Ireland so I have to go to France if I want to do that, which isn't cheap. Last time I went though I progressed to Red runs which was really exciting and so much more fun. 

I'm a big bookworm, slowly making my way through the Wheel of Time series (4 down). Currently reading Little Star by John Ajvide Lindqvist (who also wrote Let the Right One In)

My biggest goals are weight loss and gaining strength. I'm not very body confident which limits me in some ways mentally and physically, so I feel if I improve my fitness and appearance I'll be greatly improving my mind as well. 

I've dabbled in fitness before but was always inconsistent with it. I put it off for more frivolous things way too easily. I don't have a very well defined routine which I think sets me back so I aim to improve that. I signed up for the 6 week challenge yesterday to get a start on it =)

I would love one day to be able to do a pistol squat and a handstand. My achilles tendons are short though so when I squat my heels won't stay on the ground, if they do I fall over backwards so I need to work on stretching them out as well. I can't do a single unmodified push up right now so I have a way to go yet!

Aspiring Dwarf Assassin - Level 0

Previous Challenges: #1*

* failed