Forums are back in action! ×

Hello.

I live in Inglewood California, turned 18 a little less than a month ago. I'm a game junkie and I watch some anime on occasion.

I'm currently without a job, no highschool diploma due to family issues, and quite a sack of sadness. I'm not overweight(I think). Last I time I've checked, I was 6'1 and 215 pounds. Though, up until now, I've been fine with my weight and physique. I felt like trash come my birthday. All I did was sit around and play games, eat really unhealthy things, you name it. I never excelled in any physical activity when I as younger. Even now, I can't run for a few minutes without panting for air. As I grew, I became more self concious of me being out of shape, and it took a toll on my social abilities. I never really talked to girls come high school, or anyone for that matter. Then, tonight, the realization hit me. If I didn't get my act together, It was likely that I am going to be alone, sad, and a plethora of other things.

Upon this realization, honestly, I cried. I didn't like that for 6-7 years of my life was spent wasting away, in a sense. It's always been in the back of my mind that I was going to get ripped, and impress everyone I knew. But I always put it off, or assumed I was never going to get that way because I was too lazy, or couldn't even run a mile in 8 minutes, things along those lines.

I came here to hopefully change my physique. I want to be able to wear sleeveless shirts, hell, walk around shirtless even. I don't want to feel nervous around women anymore, I want to be able to feel confident in any situation. I want to be sexy. I want to be as tough looking as the anime character my account is named after. This is my motivation, this is why i'm here.

I have no idea where to start, but hopefully a little lurking around will change that. While there are other issues in my life, my hope is that I can change them all, by starting with this.

Thanks reading this. I really am looking forward to meeting you all, and finding ways for me to reach my rather far-fetched goal.

Hello Joseph!

First of all, welcome to the rebellion!

I would recommend that you have a look at the six week challenges, which are a great way to define something you want to improve on and then take the steps which will get you there. A challenge has begun last monday but you can still join in! You don't have to rush yourself. I think, you can still join in the next few days. So if you need some more time to take more information in and think about your goals, take your time ;)

Level 2 Warrior

STR 1 - CON 1 - DEX 0 - STA 0 - WIS 2 - CHA 0