Forums are back in action! ×

Hello peeps.

So I came across Nerd Fitness a couple of days and thought to myself that seeing as I am a massive nerd and also trying to get fit it could be the ideal place for me :)

I am a male living in Bedfordshire,England and am desperately trying to convince myself that I am incredibly close to 40.I used to be very fit and healthy and played a lot of hockey and rugby but that all kind of fell away as I went through Uni and beyond. I now have two beautiful little girls who take up pretty much all of my spare time and make my face ache from smiling so much.

I need to get myself back in shape so that I am not out of breath after just a few minutes of playing outdoors with the kids and I want to make sure that I live as long as I can to share as much of their lives as possible.

I am currently running 3 mornings a week and doing weights 3 mornings with 1 day a week rest day. I aim to complete 1 or more Tough Mudders next year but have also signed up for Warrior Adrenaline Race in Hertford in mid September.

I look forward to chatting with people and offering whatever support I can.

:)

Work In Progress

STR | DEX | STA | CON | WIS | CHA |

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

First Quest