Forums are back in action! ×

Hey just popping in to say hey and check on your progress (I can never get too many ideas for what to do to myself)

We are starting at a very similar place and it is nice to be following folks that are in the same place.  

I WISH I didn't have a scale, I get too obsessed with the number, I keep just "sneaking" on it to check and when the numbers don't move (or worse, go up), I get bummed.  I know I am doing well with my diet and my activity but something about that number sticks in my craw.  

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Human Adventurer: Level 2

|| STR 4 || DEX 1 || STA 3 || CON 1 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Current Challenge:  #2 ||  Battle Log || Past Challenges: #1

Congrats on the progress!

Oh and don't even bother buying a scale if you can "borrow" one at yo dr's. Lol

Hey just popping in to say hey and check on your progress (I can never get too many ideas for what to do to myself)

We are starting at a very similar place and it is nice to be following folks that are in the same place.  

I WISH I didn't have a scale, I get too obsessed with the number, I keep just "sneaking" on it to check and when the numbers don't move (or worse, go up), I get bummed.  I know I am doing well with my diet and my activity but something about that number sticks in my craw.  

Good luck! 

Oh, Nephthie, I hear you! Thanks for checking in! 

Saw your comment on MegShe-Ras post and I've decided that we have a duty to hold each other accountable. We also have Lanithroe to join us! 

My IRL friends are also on here trying to get sexy getting sexier so let's all accomplish this goal!

We can be like the power rangers! (Except the girls outnumber the boys in our universe)

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME! 

*cue Power Rangers theme song*

"Go-Go Power Rangers!! Dun nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!"

Yeah, I went there.

• Like 2
@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

STR2  DEX5  STA2  CON2 WIS7  CHA1
"The time has come to test thy courage..." - Great Deku Tree - OoT 

Challenge | Battle Log 

Goal: Lose 45lbs

12%
12%

Oh god!  The sexy power rangers, let's do it!  there will be explosions! battles! and horrible costumes all around!

I don't have many IRL folks who are down with fitness so this is a nice place to be around people who can be excited and awesome with the same goals as myself.  

And pleeeease keep my ass accountable.  I can be the worst when it comes to just giving up and finding something easier to do - read as: nothing.

tumblr_mqi9zycFeE1rcqnnxo2_500.gif

• Like 2

Oh, Nephthie, I hear you! Thanks for checking in! 

Saw your comment on MegShe-Ras post and I've decided that we have a duty to hold each other accountable. We also have Lanithroe to join us! 

My IRL friends are also on here trying to get sexy getting sexier so let's all accomplish this goal!

We can be like the power rangers! (Except the girls outnumber the boys in our universe)

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME! 

*cue Power Rangers theme song*

Yeah, I went there.

Oh ma glob!

You went there. The original rangers were a total sausage fest. This line up will clearly be way fiercer!

Ps totes gonna try the 30 day ab and squat challenge too!

LEVEL 2 | HALF DWARF | ADVENTURER

STR 6 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 1

Oh god!  The sexy power rangers, let's do it!  there will be explosions! battles! and horrible costumes all around!

I don't have many IRL folks who are down with fitness so this is a nice place to be around people who can be excited and awesome with the same goals as myself.  

And pleeeease keep my ass accountable.  I can be the worst when it comes to just giving up and finding something easier to do - read as: nothing.

tumblr_mqi9zycFeE1rcqnnxo2_500.gif

Oh ma glob!

You went there. The original rangers were a total sausage fest. This line up will clearly be way fiercer!

Ps totes gonna try the 30 day ab and squat challenge too!

YAY! Okay, so I've got Amura, Lanithroe, MegShe-Ra, and myself 100% on board with the 30 day Ab& Squat Challenge. 

Nephthie and Viper just need to sign on and were solid!

So, we started yesterday meaning September 17th should be day 30 for Amira and myself. 

The rest of you should start today and lmk how it goes!

It's not hard,(yet) just a matter of doing it. ;]

p.s.

The Power Ranger theme song has been stuck in my head and probably will remain there the rest of today. LOL

@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%

I suggest saving the 30 day image to your desktop or phone background so you see it and you're reminded to do it. 
(I did it so I wouldn't forget/ easy access to see what's required to complete the challenge for the day)

@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%

LOL 
Okay, I'm Pink ranger. Hannah's Yellow(idk why you're mad! Trini was badass!) ... or red I guess... even though you agreed to yellow yesterday! I have the email to prove 

it. LOL <3
Amira's Black. (I mean the ranger, not the color of her skin - even though she is) BAHA. Got chyo joke- biiatch!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND I'm on day 3. 
OH MAYN.

@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%

I started this morning on 8/21 so I will be done on 9/21.  I have a feeling this won't go so great after about a week, thanks for the motivation to start.  I am not a power ranger connoisseur so I will take whatever sad-sack ranger is left over after ya'll claim em.

I'm looking for the post where we called colors and I'm not seeing it so just to be official: I call dibs on the red power ranger! I'm not letting you guys stick me with the yellow one! Is it cool if I start tomorrow? My hiit workout killed me today.

If you read the fine print, you would have noticed that colors were assigned in an email thread which you agreed to by replying. Sorry for your luck. 

Amira's Black. (I mean the ranger, not the color of her skin - even though she is) BAHA. Got chyo joke- biiatch!

Oooooh girl, tryna be the next Dane Cook I see! That's okay 'cause we all know who's Louie. >:}

Disclaimer: I feel you Nephthie. I still haven't started. Today is the day.

I started this morning on 8/21 so I will be done on 9/21.  I have a feeling this won't go so great after about a week, thanks for the motivation to start.  I am not a power ranger connoisseur so I will take whatever sad-sack ranger is left over after ya'll claim em.

If you start out saying you won't finish, chances are you'll keep adding on reason why that should be true... when it shouldn't!!

YOU WILL MAKE IT ALL 30 DAYS. 

YOU WILL HAVE A NICER ASS AND TUMMY THAN YOU DO NOW.

& YOU WILL BE... the Blue ranger. "TRICERATOPS!"

If you read the fine print, you would have noticed that colors were assigned in an email thread which you agreed to by replying. Sorry for your luck. 

Oooooh girl, tryna be the next Dane Cook I see! That's okay 'cause we all know who's Louie. >:}

Disclaimer: I feel you Nephthie. I still haven't started. Today is the day.

Re: Viper

We voted. You've been overruled. 

Plus, I think MegShe-Ra should be Green "DRAGONZORD!" and Lanithroe should be Red "TYRANNOSAURUS" 

Amura: MASTODON! 

Viper: SABER-TOOTH TIGER

ME: PTERODACTYL! 

YEAH! We're ready to morph into action! Six working together to fight evil! To stop Rita and all her menacing monsters from destroying our planet earth and ruling the universe with evil! LOOK OUT RITA, WE'RE NOT BACKING DOWN CAUSE WE'RE THE POWER RANGERS!

(omg I'm the biggest loser ever.)

Re: Dane Cook

LOLLLLLLL

THAT WAS WITTY, BITCH. But let's be real, you take DAYS to get back to someone with a comeback. I MAY have stolen THIS joke from you, but it's only because I was trying to make you proud. We ALL know who's the jokiest joke maker here. (Louis takes the crown in all life though)

s4pHdti.gif

Now start your challenge today! WOOH!

• Like 1
@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%

omg, I forgot the Black Ranger is a mastodon. ahahaha, PERFECT. A saber-tooth tiger is pretty badass though.

Re: me being Louie

HAHA, SEE, I GOT JOKES. They might take a while in the crockpot, but baby they come out STEAMIN'. Okay, that was lame… so lame I couldn't delete it.
I'm proud of my lame jokes, I'll wear them with honor. 

giphy.gif

Dang, late to this party.

Would obvs have called pink but green is my second choice so I AM TOMMY. DRAGONZORD BITCHES.

Also because I am on the otherwise of the world it is the 22nd but it is my first day! Doing it. Rocking it.

Today was my first day too! I've let it slip for too long… might just double up & do Day 2 today. I don't wanna be stuck with 3 days when everyone's already finished x]

PS – Sit-ups are hard :( 

• Like 1

Lol sit ups are the worst. 
I would rather do 50 crunches in place of them, but that's not how the challenge works unfortuantely... 

Well, I finished day 3 (Yesterday) 
5 sit ups 
20 crunches
45 squats
I actually did more sit ups and crunches because I didn't think I had my form right (I'm using an exercise ball) so I watched some "how to" videos on youtube and got that shit down. Then at the CC we walked a mile and I showed Megan how to do a proper squat. So I did 10 more of those than asked in the challenge.

Also update on my face:
YAY FOR HEALING PIMPLE. 
It's gotten to a point where I'm not wearing a band aid on my face 24/7! WOOH!

Day 4 today... Which I've yet to start..
Apparently Megan will be joining in on the paintrain this evening.
I went to Ross and bought a yoga mat today. So that's exciting! Though, I probably won't use it today because I feel bad that Megan doesn't have one so I'll be a champ and complete the challenge on the dirty floor as usual.
I'm going to see Amura tonight and going to FYF fest this weekend with her and Viper so I'll have to make sure we do the challenge before we go to the show (so I'm not a weirdy doing squats in the middle of a music festival)

10 sit ups
25 crunches
40 squats. 

OH JOY. 
@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%

I'm going to see Amura tonight and going to FYF fest this weekend with her and Viper so I'll have to make sure we do the challenge before we go to the show (so I'm not a weirdy doing squats in the middle of a music festival)

Fail on making us do the challenge! But congrats, you were a weirdy doing squats in the crowd. 

"POP A SQUAT!"

• Like 1

So I'm a slacker and I went to Amura's house this weekend for FYF fest... needless to say I missed a day on the squat challenge BUT I'm back in action and I'm combining day 6,7&8 today... (not only did I do squats in a crowd, but I did them in the shower and in the bathroom at Amiras) LOL LOSER. 
OH LAWD. 

For my life quest!

YAY Ready for today! (Even though it's half over)
@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

Challenge | Battle Log 

12%
12%