Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everybody!

My long-term goal for this site is to be in good enough shape to be able to do a backflip.  I think that the program I'll need to follow will cover all the major fitness areas: leg strength training to increase vertical leap, running and nutrition to lose weight and stretching to maintain joint health.  But, most importantly, I plan to go slow and make for darn sure I'm in good enough shape before attempting that jump.  Safety first!

For my current fitness, I finished up the C25K a couple of weeks ago, so I go jogging (I can't call it running and keep a straight face yet) 3 times a week.  In recent years, though, I've let the strength training fall to the wayside, so that is something else I'll need to address.

This looks like a really neat site, and I'm really looking forward to not only getting started on one of these 6-week challenges, but also being part of the community.

Let's get this started!

• Like 2

Race: Half-Orc ... Level: 1 ... Class: Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1.33 - STA 2 - CON 1.5 - WIS 2.41 - CHA 0

Current Challenge

Battle Log

"Try again.  Fail again.  Fail better." -Beckett

Pop on over the level 1 Rebels thread and get started.  The new challenge began last Monday, but you can always get started now .... better than waiting for six weeks!!

After you finished the first challenge, you probably want to look into joining the Assassins guild.  Back flips ..... and a safe progression into doing them ..... would be something they can help you learn to do!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Hey there Lucky,

Welcome to the rebellion! I'm new here too!! ^.^

Doing backflips sounds awesome, I wish you the best of luck with that.
And yeah, as Chris-Tien said, try to turn this into a challenge and join the 6-week challenge going on now, even if you're late.
Heck, I only just started mine and I'm a week late already.

Also, it that the Horn of Valere I see there?! ;)

Jawad AGON Jandali

- Class Undecided Yet -

[str 0][dex 0][int 0][wis 0][con 0][cha 0]

Latest Challenge: The Mad-Eye Challenge

Chris-Tein:

Sounds good, I'll head on over to the Rebel challenge immediately, thanks!

Agon:

Thanks for the welcome, and good eye there!  What can I say, if they are looking for Heroes then I have to be ready when they sound the Horn ;)

Race: Half-Orc ... Level: 1 ... Class: Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1.33 - STA 2 - CON 1.5 - WIS 2.41 - CHA 0

Current Challenge

Battle Log

"Try again.  Fail again.  Fail better." -Beckett