Forums are back in action! ×

Hello rebel allies!

Hey there everyone, I'm Ben. I'm 31, have an amazing wife and daughter (she's nearly 5), and I'm here because I want to be stronger, lose a little weight, and look good. ;)

I've always been in decent shape, what I'd consider residual fitness from playing soccer throughout high school, but found myself passing the 210lb mark at the start of this year. And I'm just 5' 9". Really though the big kick in the ass to get me to get off my butt and get fit comes from being inspired by my wife. She's had thyroid issues all her life and her weight has been up and down over the years. At the start of this year she decided to really take charge of her health and as of now she has lost over 60lbs and has no intention of deviating from that trend!

Thanks to her bringing changes to our diet and encouraging us as a family to get out for walks this summer I've already dropped to 188lbs as of today. With her amazing transformation underway I began thinking over the last few weeks about transforming myself and, being a nerd, inevitably found my way here! :D 

I initially clicked through to the site for the beginner bodyweight routine and just did my first session of it today! It didn't sound too hard when I first read it but your perspective definitely changes going into the third circuit!  :nightmare:

So great to be here, I'm looking forward to learning from and with everyone!

Cyborg Assassin ≡ Level 2 ][ STR 7.8 â‰¡ DEX 1.8 â‰¡ STA 5.8 â‰¡ CON 2 â‰¡ WIS 4 â‰¡ CHA 3 ]

|  Challenges: 1  |  YAYOG PvP  |

Reduce bodyfat to 10%

35%
35%

YAYOG basic program - 10 Weeks

84%
84%

Welcome to the site, and congrats on taking your steps into a larger world ^_^ COMPLETELY agree on the BBWW! I've barely cracked 3 and that's when I've had time to rest! Best wishes on improving and eventually becoming the awesomest person you can.

That Challenge Link Though! New Theme Song Half-Orc Level 2 STR4 DEX2 STA2 CON1 WIS3. CHA1

"The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open." Chuck Palahniuk