Forums are back in action! ×

Greeting Fellow Nerds!

My name is Jawad, but my online-name is Agon and as soon as I can change my display name on here it shall be so. (after 150 posts I beleive?).

I'm almost 20 years old - one month to go! - and I'm currently studying Computer Science for my Bachelor of Science degree.
I chose to study that because I love computers and technology and would love to be a part of the future someday!
And ofcourse, video games, love playing them and making them even more.

I've been learning programing and other similar stuff since I started my course two years ago, but nothing too special untill recently.
I got a small job working as a research assistant for a professor at my university and FINALLY get to do what I really wanted to do since I started studying: working on new technologies.
We've been researching and developing software for autonimous drones that'll be used for some 'futuristic sounding' purposes.
I still can't beleive that half of the stuff the professor is talking about could eventually be reality and that I could be a part of it this time!

Aside from my studies, which take up most of my time usually. I try to spend a lot of time with my friends, whenever I can, which doesn't happen as frequently as I would like it.

I play a lot of video games but recently I've been playing almost nothing but Hearthstone, and am considering going back to WoW perhaps when WoD is released.

Aside from that, I enjoy watching TV shows, anime, movies and all that awesome stuff. But most of all, I spend my time online, on the glorious internets!

I've known about Nerdfitness for a while now,  but never actually did anything about it, but I think the time is up and I should finally make a change in my life. Getting my eating in order, getting some exercise, losing some weight, etc, so that I can do the things I love for much longer and get to enjoy the other things that life has to offer.

I've only been active on Nerdfitness for a little while now and I already love it! Thank you all for having me here and I can't wait to get started properly. I already started a thread for my 6-week challenge (although I'm a week late, oops. ;s)

Anyway, this has gone on a bit too long, thank you to anyone who actually went through this and read it, you're awesome!! ^.^

Jawad AGON Jandali

- Class Undecided Yet -

[str 0][dex 0][int 0][wis 0][con 0][cha 0]

Latest Challenge: The Mad-Eye Challenge