Forums are back in action! ×

I found nerd fitness thru YouTube. I'm a mid 40'S guy, yep a nerd, was searching for workouts and found your beginners workout. I'm 5'7" 230 and have a pot belly which I despise! I sit all day in front of a computer, been eating crap. I looked in the mirror about 2 weeks and was horrified, I let myself go. That shock made me change my ways fast.

I'm watching what I'm eating, counting calories and checking what's in the food I'm eating, keeping away from anything with names I can't pronounce aka chemicals. BTW I highly recommend an app called "myfitnesspal" it's fantastic.

Now finding a workout has been a mission.... some too easy, some too complicated (needing a lot of equipment) and some that take way too long and are boooorrrriiinnng! Found your YouTube video about beginners work out which is exactly what I was looking for. I followed the link to your website - Tons of information, how to's, encouragement and great forums. I will let you know my progress too!

Welcome,

It can be hard finding the ideal workout, but sometimes it's fun trying out new things. There are so many resources online and even apps.

My fitness pal is the go to tracking app.

I hope to see you around :)

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!