Forums are back in action! ×

Raul, a Nerd Rebel from France!

Hello everyone! Joining the rebellion today, i really need to lose some weight and transform useless fat to badass muscles!

But i will need help from you guys, i realized i have no one to count on in real life. I live with my parents and brother, i was raised in a family that never had a single vegetable in the dish, avoided salads and had lots of desserts all the time. No one at home has health or weight issues, never had, therefore no one cares about "healthy stuff". The thing is, i am not happy with my own body, and so i decided to change! When i told my parents i got a direct "don't count on me to buy healthy food or help you on what i think it's useless"

Therefore, i will need to find cheap and easy ways to get into the paleodiet, just as if i was living alone... I bought the strength guide on the deluxe version of it, and there is a big 6 weeks sample with what to eat on every meal everyday, awesome stuff, but i have never really cooked, so when they tell me "baby carrots and canned tuna" all i can think of is 2 different cans and me struggling to open them...

So this is why i decided to join the forum as well, hopefully i would get help from others, maybe people in the same "alone, overweigh cooking noob" kind of situation could help me out with recipes and tips!

Other than that, my name is Raul R. de Godoy I am a 20 years old college student living in a city near Paris. I am brazilian, and have moved here about 3 years ago only! I am 178cm tall (5 feet 10?) and weight currently 85kg (178 pounds)

Thank you for your attention, and hope to hear from you guys!

Ps: any french or brazilian around?

.Raul R. de Godoy

Hi Raul, and welcome to the Rebellion! I love to cook, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm a vegetarian, though, so I probably won't be too helpful with meat-cooking tips. ;)

Where in Brazil are you from? My aunt is from Rio, but she's lived in New York City for about 20 years now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human-Dryad Ranger

Fitocracy

Shelter Sketches

If you want to live an interesting life, you're going to spend half of it being terrified.

-Mary Hollinshead