Forums are back in action! ×

Brief introduction:

• Hey, I'm Josh!
  • I'm a 21-year-old senior in college, majoring in Theatre Arts.
  • I work as a Mime and an Actor in Minnesota.
  • I'm skinny and I want to be strong, agile, and long-suffering. And also with a hot body.
  • I love Star Wars and Ninja Turtles.  

Purpose of Post:

Although I've been following the nerd rebellion for a while, it's taken me... several... months to post something here.  I've decided, in honor of the crappy Ninja Turtles movie that comes out tomorrow, that I should finally engage.  Why?  Because I'm gonna do the Ninja Turtle challenge Steve posted a few days ago.  This is sort of my own declaration to myself as well as to the world that I'm going to do this, and by the end of the coming semester (4 months), I will be able to do a handstand.   :rolleyes-new:

What I Want From You:

Well, I don't really have any friends nearby who like/appreciate working out, so I've felt rather alone.  I don't know if my friends think I'm better than them because I work out, but I don't really have anyone to talk about it with.  So, really, I want your love and support.  I want a community that pushes me to keep going, and to encourage me to better myself.

So.... That's all.  Thanks, and enjoy this baby turtle.   :nevreness:

post-31453-0-54146500-1407426709_thumb.j

Joshua |  Level 2 Half-Elf Assassin

STR 4  |  DEX 1  |  STA 9  |  CON 0  |  WIS 3  |  CHA 3  

"He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it." -Edgar A. Guest

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.  Don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." -Galatians 5:13

My First Challenge

My Second Challenge

My Current Challenge

A Battle Log?  No, what's that?  How do I do it?

Joshua |  Level 2 Half-Elf Assassin

STR 4  |  DEX 1  |  STA 9  |  CON 0  |  WIS 3  |  CHA 3  

"He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it." -Edgar A. Guest

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.  Don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." -Galatians 5:13

My First Challenge

My Second Challenge

My Current Challenge

You will get love and support from the rebellion, they are awesome at that. Can't wait to hear how your handstand progress goes. I'm working on getting one, as are several other assassin. If you check out Symphony Dan's thread http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/52275-hanging-challenge-30-days/ , in his signature line he has a progress video of his handstand's which is incredible

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27