Forums are back in action! ×

Visual Basics?

Hey all, I'm currently going to college and have a Visual Basics class that I'm having a hard time with, do any of you have any web sites or resources that can break it down for me?  I don't have a problem building the form and what not, but when it comes to assigning my variables and constants I am constantly getting confused on what to use.  The book we use for class isn't much help, it walks you through a few projects then at the end you have to wing it, even though the book tells you what part of each code does for the problem, it doesn't tell you why it uses the certain things it does like decFees for example.  I figured with the amount of Nerds here someone might be able to lead me in the right direction!  Thanks in advanced!!!

I heard the darkside has cookies..............

This site doesn't go into great depth, but it looks like it covers a lot of the basics and might be worth checking out.  If you have any specific questions just ask or better yet maybe post a small code block that's giving you trouble

Northlander -- Viking Wannabe

"It is no use saying 'we are doing our best'.  You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." - Churchill

Challenges: 1/2/Current

Pushups - 141 of 1000

14%
14%