Forums are back in action! ×

Wow. Can this be for real?????

1 Week on Paleo. 1 week (2 visits. Third is after I click submit ) in the gym....

Weight down 7 pounds ( I expect and plan that to settle into 2/week )

Blood Glucose that has been 120-180 for years hasn't broken 100. Monday I was way down at the bottom of the 70s and my boss sent me home because I was getting fuzzy. I had to eat a roll of smarties so I could drive home LOL.

Today, the doctor told me it's time to drop my diabetes meds dosage in half. After 1 freaking week????

Additionally my blood pressure was 112 over 58. Doctor said I need to come back in 3 months to re-evaluate me for lowering my blood pressure meds and if things keep going the way they are, take me off of diabetes meds.

I in one freakin week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what my life is going to be like in 2015? This is assloads of awesomesauce and I owe it all to Google and Nerdfitness.

What started me down this path? I was Googling something and it gave me a link to Staci's story. So I started reading it ( Why not. It said she's a nerd so I liked her story already LOL ). There were so many links off her story to other success stories and food and lifting advice etc. By the time it was midnight and I had only 5 hours left to sleep before work, I realized I was railroaded by you people. Can't thank you enough LOL!!!!

2015 baby!! The Year of The Dilnad!!.... Now off to the gym to ignore people!

• Like 3

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/