Forums are back in action! ×

Real original title, right?  Sorry, not feeling all that creative today. :smile-new:

I'm Elennare.  I've been working for several years on getting more fit, and made some real progress in the past.  Then, I had kids, which undid a lot of my progress.  Well, mostly it was the recovery from the c-sections that did it.  My youngest is now 7 months, and I am ready to get back to work!

I'm also a huge nerd, so this place looks cool.  Don't know how active on the forum I'll actually be, as I'm using SparkPeople as my primary tracker, but I suspect this will be a great place to get support!

As far as class and all that goes, I am a Wood Elf.  Adventurer for now, I guess, but I am totally an Assassin (with maybe a touch of Ranger thrown in).

I am still sorting out my exercise routine, since my office just moved and the new commute has ruled out most of the classes I've been going to.  But generally it's a mix of pilates, yoga, water aerobics, and circut training.  I've also just picked up a kettlebell that I'm excited about adding into the mix, and I'm trying to find a gymnastics and/or parkour class to take as well.

Wood Elf Waywatcher Mandalorian (Assassin/Ranger hybrid)