Forums are back in action! ×

Hola everyone!

I've creeped around this site for awhile but I've decided to commit and strive for some real change!

I'm really excited about all the great resources, articles and support NF has to offer.

I saw the body weight workouts and am glad to have some easy exercises to do while travelling. I've already tried the beginners body weight work out a few times and I can definitely feel it the next day. Haha I am so weak, all my muscles ache the next day but I'm really excited to feel like I am making progress.

I used to be pretty introverted and still have some weird aversions to social situations at times. I have really decided to push myself to try to grow and have literally moved to the opposite side of the world but now I want to improve myself physically too!

I am excited to learn about being healthier and getting to know this super cool community.

I also had a couple of quick questions about the 6 week challenges.

I really think it's a great idea but it's already been going on for a couple weeks. Is it possible to sign up late? How often are they? Will the next start as soon as the current one ends?

Hope to learn lots from all of you!

^_^

LEVEL 2 | HALF DWARF | ADVENTURER

STR 6 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 1

Hey!  I can't answer you challenge question since I am a fresh newbie like yourself, but I was encouraged to start one.  I figured, why delay it!?  Like you I creeped around a long time before posting, I worried if I didn't commit I may just disappear into the ether again!

One of the great things I have found here is that there are all types and they are all awesome.  I am a weird introvert who sometimes looks and acts like an extrovert (it is my job to talk to people all day!).  When I created my challenge I was sure to include the life quest of making sure I am improving myself by "getting out there" as much as possible.  It seemed like a weird goal, but again, people are so supportive (and many can relate) that they made me feel better about wanting to improve that part of myself as well as my health.    

Welcome and best of luck!

• Like 1

Human Adventurer: Level 2

|| STR 4 || DEX 1 || STA 3 || CON 1 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Current Challenge:  #2 ||  Battle Log || Past Challenges: #1

Thanks Nephthie!

I decided to start my challenge in the level 1 thread! I am really excited about it so thank you for encouraging me! :)

I definitely also understand the need to put yourself out there. Even though I am know a pretty loud person I still usually need other people to make me feel confident in new social situation. I understand how silly it seems in your head but it can be so intimidating talking to people sometimes. Haha.

Thanks again and I'll make sure to check out your challenge progress!

LEVEL 2 | HALF DWARF | ADVENTURER

STR 6 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 1

Welcome! Yes, you can start now. Join the level 1 Rebels. They are 6 weeks long, this is the third week. There is a one week break. Since you started late, you may need to do your second challenge as a Rebel too, I'm not sure how that works, but your guild leader will help you with that.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27