Forums are back in action! ×

Ole Doc got fattttttttt.

Sooo It sure is hot in here... .... Ok enough small talk.

Im a 30 Year old former Combat medic who got out of the army 8 Years ago and packed on weight faster than a SABOT round out of main battle tank. I went from 180 pounds of muscle to 244 of lard ..... not a pretty thing especially at 5'6".

So 10 days ago I found this odd little nerdy forums ( I think I was on a D&D forum) and after years of half assed attempts I went whole hog. ( I know you all dont suggest that but if I only make small adjustments its to easy for me to justify backsliding).  99% paleo (I did drink a soda the second day because of the insane caffeine headache but no more since then) The beginners Body weight workout 3 times a week and Intermittent fasting in the mornings........ And in the last 10 days ive dropped 12 pounds.

I think this is going to freaking work out.  I picked the assassin grouping because it is closer to what im familar with back in the service. But add some heavy weights in as flavor as I progress. 

Love to hear back from folks.

Shoot em in the face!!!!   Er I mean FOR THE REBELLION!!!

Im about as Hard a Target as a balloon full of cottage cheese.....