Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, my name is Dusty and Im looking forward to getting to know this community.

I am very excited to have found this site. Ill start off with telling you about me and my journey that led me to this site. At the age of 18 I enlisted in the U.S. military as a nutritionist. At that point in my life I saw myself as nothing more then a glorified cook, but what I would learn over the next six years of my life as I served my enlistment would build the foundation of my life purpose. During my enlistment I would go to college to become a personal trainer as I also completed courses in motivational psychology. With this understanding of how to fuel the human body for excellence I sat out to help others achieve their fitness dreams. At the age of 17 I had the pleasure of meeting a man that would become a corner stone in the process of my personal growth, Gary Paul Frese. I would spend the next handful of years learning the art of oracle card reading from him as I explored the concepts of spirituality, and self empowerment. Over the next few years Gary would help me in finding my true life purpose. I have spent the last nine years helping others with their needs from nutrition, exercise, spirituality, and mental fortitude.

So, what brought me to this site? Well I have been a student of wing chun kung fu for the last six years, and I am always learning how to build wing chun equipment online. As I was researching wing chun I came a crossed an article here on this site about wing chun being perfect for nerds. After reading this article I delved into this site and loved it. It revamped my motivation that was starting to dwindle, that I was trying to rekindle with consuming myself with wing chun. Well to try to make this story shorter Im looking forward to being inspired by this community and sharing what I know. Now its time to start leveling. 

• Like 1

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi-