Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

I'm Becka, I'm British, my age is the meaning of life, the universe and everything, and I'm an anime, tabletop roleplaying and SF/Fantasy nerd.

I'm also 5'5" and currently weigh in at a hefty 18 stone 12lbs (264 lbs).

I'm not completely unfit in spite of that (as my neighbours who were rather surprised to see the obese woman from down the street running down the alley to my house with 75 litre bags of compost earler this year can attest) but this is more because I never take the lift when there are stairs and similar rather than actual exercise seperate from daily life (and that's leaving aside the fact that pulling all this extra weight around is hard work anyway.)

But I'm not fit either. I'm getting sciatic pain which is caused by a fat pad pressing on my sciatic nerve, climbing stairs is getting harder and I get out of breath way too easily, I have terrible acid reflux which also seems related to weight, and also a generalised lack of energy (though that might be the clinical depression but I figure physical exercise is good for depression so getting healthy will help that either way).

Huge bags of compost aside I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in and that stops here, today, because I say so and I'm stubborn as all heck.

Here is a mirror selfie of me taken today so you can see my starting pic.

Me 15 Aug 14

So that's me.

Becka :-)

• Like 1

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Shapeshifting Dragon Girl