Forums are back in action! ×

Longtime watcher first time writing blah blah blah blah....

Hello everyone, 

Around most of the internet I'm known as celtois, I've been reading nerdfitness for almost two years now, and have until now, not bothered to join the forums. I'm 21, 6'1 and 155lbs, and nowhere near as fit as I would like to be. 

I've always been the sort of person to commit strong and then drop off. So despite my best intentions the last few years my workouts, have been sporadic. So I'm jumping into a new school year with a workout partner and a plan. Starting in September, once I have gym access again, I'm going to be starting up on stronglifts 5x5 with a small addition, I'm also going to be doing Pullups and Dips. My goal is to build up my strength, and hopefully improve my posture along the way.

In preparation for September I've been doing a 5minute bodyweight workout every day, which consists of 2x22 pushups. 24 lunges. 1.25minutes of plank and 22 bodyweight squats.

I'm sure I'll enjoy meeting everyone and becoming part of the community, best of luck to everyone on their own goals!

celtois