Forums are back in action! ×

>Continue Saved Game

Hey everyone, Zephyr or Nickie here, whichever you prefer.

I've been trying to get fit and healthy for years now and nothing has ever worked for me but so far, after just a few days of Nerd Fitness, I think I may have found what I've needed.

Someone that is with me every step of the way, information clearly laid out for me and as a nerd, the way Steve speaks keeps me interested and motivated. I'm already sleeping better, I have more energy and I'm feeling really excited for what Nerd Fitness can do for me in the long run as well as the short.

This is extremely difficult for me to admit but the last time I weighed myself was maybe a year ago and the scale showed "107kgs". I am now only nearly 19. This makes me want to cry every time I remember that number. I see people bigger than me and I never ever want to let myself get any bigger than I am now let alone to that stage.

I want to be proud of what I see in the mirror and feel confident in my own skin again. I want to love what is on the outside as much I love what is on the inside. This resonates into my cosplaying as I want to be able to show off my body in some costumes if I wish. Just to have that option of creating or wearing some clothing that not only makes me look sexy, but makes me feel sexy.

No 19 year old should feel like this and I'm going to make it one less starting now.

This is MY Nerd Fitness story and I will never stop until I succeed.

Failure is not an option for me anymore :3

Welcome!

You're so young but that means you have so much time to make and enjoy a positive change!

I used to do a lot of cos playing too and it can be a good motivator to get into shape. I saw Steve using the quote "Appearance is the consequence of fitness." And I think it really helps to remember that working towards being fit and healthy are the best goals. Get fit and looking better will follow. :)

Good luck!

LEVEL 2 | HALF DWARF | ADVENTURER

STR 6 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 1