Forums are back in action! ×

I am hopeless addicted to running on the trails in the Bay Area. My problem is that I came down with a bad case of PF-plantar fasciitis about a year ago. A friend turned me on to the Beach Body Insanity work out program about a year ago. I never did anything with it until the day I woke up and the pf hurt so bad that I stopped running for 60 days. I immediately hit the Insanity workout 6 days a week and I noticed that I could feel my core. I never felt this before. Always wondered what instructors were talking about when they told us to get "centered".

My kids laughed when I first started and told me that I had 1/8 pack abs instead of 6 pack abs. Mind you, I am not fat. I have been a fitness addict since birth. I have done everything from hockey to tennis.

After doing the Insanity workout for 6 weeks, I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked. This stuff works. I have been pushing it hard for 5 months and now I am looking for a different spin on things and I heard about Nerf Fitness. I am not a gym kind of guy. I detest looking at guys with pot bellies and huge arms with muscles. Most are so pathetically out of shape, it almost makes me cry! So what if they can lift up a 4000 SUV off the ground? They could never catch me in a race longer than 3 feet.

This Nerf Fitness looks like a lot of fun.