Forums are back in action! ×

I have a dream...

Hi Harken here :D

Im a pc/ipad gaming, DnD, sci fi, x men kinda nerd lol

6"1, 125.4kg (276 lbs ,19 stone 10) want to get lean and strong (probably under 100kg). Got some body pics have taken...is in underwear too much for people? Wanted to show my fat legs getting slimmer but well not everyone wants see me in underwear lol will chop head off :)

Ive got a fitness routine going (am looking to add to it when am fitter):

Walk 2 hours a week at moment prob more, not timed it.

Isometrics for strength at home (a strength training method more often found in martial arts,yoga i believe) lot of people don't give it enough respect lol... Maybe when am stronger and can perform a feat of strength maybe it will then...

Active/dynamic stretching.

Cleaning up my diet and reducing portions to what my body actually needs.

Im in uk, surrey to be precise. This place is what ive needed in a long time i think. Looking forward to joining a community of people all looking to level up their life! And to develop their potential :D we all are benefitted by support.

Thanks for reading

Harken

Race: Troll, Class: Adventurer

Level: 0 (STR: 0, DEX: 0, STA: 0, WIS: 0, INT: 0, CHA: 0)

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Mark Twain

Hey good luck on your journey I am in the UK too West Berkshire ;) I went from having never set foot in the gym to being abit addicted!! Myfitnesspal is a huge help weigh your food too it's very easy to estimate wrong how much a portion is.. I love my Sci fi too btw :P I am now maintaining and because I do alot of excersize sometimes having over 2000 calories just to not drop anymore.. I want to look good not be a wrack of ribs!! :P I went from being overweight for my height only 5ft 2 btw ;) 10st 8 when I stopped burying my head in the sand and jumped on the scale to 7st 7 which I felt was too light currently maintaining between 7st 10 and 7st 12.. I feel fitter than I have ever been at 35 fitter than I ever was in my 20's :) make small changes don't cut every thing out of your diet though allow yourself cheat days now and again but not all of the time ;)