Forums are back in action! ×

Need to get back to where I was previously

Hey guys new to this forum so ill start with a hello...hello =)

Many years now I tryed so many different diets. Some shed a little others didn't budge a thing. My heaviest was 21st 9..at 17. One day I ran for the bus and nearly keeled over. It scared me at how unfit I really was. So after finally finding my balls( so to speak I'm a girl) =) I began on the biggest journey so far in my life. It didn't happen overnight, didn't go smoothly but I lost my goal of 8 stone. I loved it. Loved how I could go in any shop any buy things without having to ask "do they do bigger sizes than this" I even felt amazing handing the cloths back coz I needed the next size down. But lately (after months of maintaining my weight) I know approx 8lb has crept back on. Im in that mind set that even tho Iv gained some, I'm still miles slimmer than I was before..and it's almost become acceptable. But I don't want to believe its acceptable. Before I know it ill be big again. I ain't done any faddy crash diet I just cut out all the junk / lager / eat the right thing. I'm still pritty much eating all the right thing just the snacking had popped its little head up again. Now iv stated a new health plan and promised myself ill stick to it. First holiday coming up early 2015 so gotta feel my best. It is unreasonable to think I can loose approximately a stone maybe stone and half from now till January. Anyone else thought after weightloss a ha full of lbs gained ain't the end of the world as you was a lot bigger than you are now.

Think I just neec to get my head stuck in it again. I can do it, Iv done it before just need a little...big kick up the backside

Cheers folks. Be good z=)