Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all,

I have been trying to lose weight and increase my strength even more for the past three months. I started out at around 280 lbs and wearing a size 42 pants. At this moment I'm around 250 lbs and in a size 38. Sadly it seems I have plateaued as of right now. I am a warrior type build and am already fairly strong. I do a lot of heavy lifting at work lifting 10ft logs that are 9-10 in diameter. I plan on dropping down to at least 220 and have the stamina to run through the woods around my area.

At this moment the only thing I have been trying to do to increase fitness is picking up the pace at work. Instead of walking back to the shop I jog and while carrying materials I move at a faster pace. Sadly the logs are just for another couple of days so I will be losing some heavy lifting opportunities. Out side of work I haven't started any fitness stuff. I am kinda lost as to what kind of routine to do since I have no equipment. I do however have a decent amount of body weight at the moment so that could be helpful. My hope is to at a ranger type of fitness.