Forums are back in action! ×

After lurking for couple weeks, I decided I’m ready to do this!

I’d always been a chubby girl my entire life, but when I got to college, I discovered the gym and calorie counting. I had time back then to go every day and I was so excited that I was making positive changes in my life. I lost about 40 pounds and got down into the 120s.

After college though…

I was stuck in an unfulfilling job and I began eating more. I switched to an even more unfulfilling job looking for a change and I began picking up the carbs. I am a SERIOUS stress eater and I have a really unhealthy addiction to carbs and sugar. I know it’s bad and I struggle every day not to pick them up!

Anyway, as a result I’ve gained back about 20 of the 40 pounds I initially lost. I’d like to lose it again, but mostly I’d like to build up some habits I can keep for a lifetime and find some things that are actually fun for me to do rather than just run in a gym all day. Currently, I’ve found a job I absolutely love and I have a great support system, so I’m ready to start and not give up.

So hi!

Welcome to the Rebellion.

Their is lots of great nutrition information in Steve's posts and in the forums. What was it about the gym in college that you liked so much that you went every day; what is keeping you from doing that now? Tell us about the changes you will see when those 20lbs have been banished that makes you happy. I'm pretty sure it's not just the number on a scale that matters.

Check out the PVP challenges to find motivation for banishing your addictions.

Best of luck.

Level 1 Mandalorian Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 1

When you take up arms and fight the fates; that is when you'll find your true destiny.

SKA: Kulan Rosovidov Kievich. In service to the Middle Kingdom, it's people and her crown.

Days without Soda PVP (Days 1/365)

0%
0%

MyFitnessPal

QoTD: I was climbing around like a mountain goat.

Welcome aboard! You will find many people with similar stories and lots of wonderful advice and support on the forums.  I took the first steps a few weeks ago and it is great to have a community to fall back on when I am feeling like I can't do what I have set out for myself.

Rock on!

Human Adventurer: Level 2

|| STR 4 || DEX 1 || STA 3 || CON 1 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Current Challenge:  #2 ||  Battle Log || Past Challenges: #1