Forums are back in action! ×

Been a long time reader and finally joined!

Hey there fellow nerds! I've been following Nerd Fitness and finally got around to joining the Rebellion. I'm pretty excited about this!

So a bit about me! I'm 23, 5'10" and currently about 170 lbs and a senior in college. I've been doing bodyweight training for about 2 years now and have been casual about watching what I eat. I've gotten a bit leaner in the past few years and gained some strength too, but I've never been as consistent with my workouts or my eating as I could be. I know there's still a lot of room for improvement, so one my goals in joining the Rebellion is to get pretty serious about tracking my progress and counting calories. 

I've always been a fan of British comedy and cartoons. I love just about anything, but right now I'm on a kick watching the shows Archer and The IT Crowd. They l crack me up.  I'm also big into playing guitar and other fun and silly things such as magic tricks, yo-yo's. I might also add that I'm in love with languages and traveling. I spent the past year studying in Germany. I learned a lot of German and had an absolute blast.

I'm excited and happy to meet you all, and I'll see you around on the forums!

• Like 1