Forums are back in action! ×

Obtaining ones Final Form

Greetings!

I have never been one for fitness growing up, spending much of my life in fantasy worlds. Soon games started tracking how long you played or how much times was spent on a particular character. And i always thought, wow...If only I spent that much time working on myself or developing a new skill how much better I would be...and then the next level would load and I would continue to play.

Soon games became less and less important as I filled my world with work, responsibility, and two beautiful children. But even with a occasional game here and there i still felt I should be building my own strength and intelligince instead of the avatar running around. So I took charge and commited to a 2 year membership at my gym.

I got alot of training info and help from guys at work and stuck to my workout schedule well, but I wanted more like minded people to workout with...not so muscle headed. So I thought "Hey I bet there are other nerdy people out there wanting to get fit...maybe a local group?" The first thing I google is "nerd+fitness" and wham! there it was. I spent weeks pouring over the blogs and was just so amazed at how spot on the approch to fitness was with my own thoughts. I was blown away.

So now i have joined the rebels, and with their guidence and support I will level up my life to its final form!

Glad to be here biggrin.png

• Like 1