Forums are back in action! ×

Star Wars Novels

I better get at least a cameo... or am I officially dead now? I fought my way outta that thing in the books.

Ain't no giant slow-digestin' tentacle-having sand worm gonna keep Broba down, especially when he's got a goddamn jet pack.

• Like 1

LEVEL 0 - Bosmer Ranger

STR: 0 -- DEX: 0 -- STA: 0 -- CON: 0 -- WIS: 0 -- CHA: 0

Level 1 Challenge Thread

“Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.†- Al Swearengen

I Write Stuff

I have to say I have about 120+ EU books so I'm a total fan boy and probably biased.  I started reading these books when I was 14, I remember my Chemestry teacher in 10th grade calling me out becasue I was reading the Jedi Academt series under my desk during his lecture.  "This stuff is important (pointing to the chalk board, do they still have those in school now?), nobody will care what happens for Obi-2 kenobi or Obi-3 kenobi..."  Probably the most vivid memory I have of that class.

Anyway for the New Jedi Order there are good parts and slower parts, its bound to happen when a dozen authors are writing a 20 book series.  I've powered through the ones I didn't like because I knew there was an author I liked coming up.  I was finishing a book every two weeks so I muscled through it in less than a year, it was a new years resolution at the time.  The NJO really sets up the Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi series especially where it concerns the Solo children and the direction the Jedi are headed.

PolishRifle

Level 3 Jedi Knight

STR: 1 DEX: 1 STA: 5 CON: 4  WIS: 7 CHA: 5

"Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.  Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Reduce Body weight from 230lbs to 180lbs (lose 50 lbs) Currently 214lbs

32%
32%