Forums are back in action! ×

Benched 90kg

and i just did 85kg! for 3 reps, failed miserably on 90 lol, but considering i've only benched about 3 other times in the last 8 months, not once in the last month and my previous 1RM was 80 :D how the hell did that happen, must be me my awesomeness at clean and press lol i think my next 6 week challenge will be to get a 100kg bench... that my friends is what we call a freaking milestone

I fluctuate between 90-95kgs at the moment based on normal factors and time of day.

Timmy, I can only just do 6 (7 with a smidge of help from my spotter) on 80-82.5kg (I really need to find out how much that bar weighs exactly!) Keep on at that weight and you'll nail it in no time bud. I was doing 60kg about a month ago dude.

wow 30kg in a month that's pretty damn good, need my deadlift to gain that in 2 weeks if i'm gonna get straight A's on my challenge lol but yh i'm sticking with it for now, might switch to dumbbells every now and then but i'm actually liking bar benching now (i did my shoulder in ages ago so i stopped then only did weighted dips (managed 40kg for a few reps weight about 73kg) but my current gym doesn't have the facilities for dips, might change soon though)