Forums are back in action! ×

Trembriele Battles the Free Magic

Today's workout was miserable after a two day rest that included a car trip yesterday and sleeping on an air mattress last night. I could tell there was a twinge in my back this morning when I got up.

Pull

Back Bridge (supposed to be one wall touch, but my back couldn't take it and they turned into walk up and down) : 2, 2, 2, 2, 1

Pull-up Progression #-5 - chin-up: 3, 3, 3, 2, 2

I could not get the chin-ups out today. I don't know if it was the rest or the fact that my brother's bar had much closer hand grips and is much further off the ground. I feel so upset about this, but I'll take it as a deload and work them back up again when I get home.

Horizontal Pull # 9 - Tuck knees front lever rows: 4, 4, 3, 3, 3

Elbow Lever Plank - one leg down 1/2 time each leg: Nixed due to very painful sunburn on my chest and stomach. Just . . . No. I'll pick back up with this from the start of the progression she I'm home and not sunburned.

After that miserable workout, more back pain from the sleeping arrangements, and very crowded accommodations, I decided to go ahead and take my rest 'week' for the rest of vacation. I was due for one and I figured if the workouts weren't going to do me any good I should just take the rest.

I'll edit this post when I'm done with today's workout to post the results.

Push

Squat Progression #10 - one legged squats: 2, 2, 2, 1, 1

Handstand Push-up Progression #9 - wall handstand half push-up: 4, 4, 4, 4, 3

Leg Raise Progression #10 - hanging straight v-raises: 2, 2, 2, 2, 1

Push-up Progression #9 - decline push-ups: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

This workout felt much better on everything except the chin-ups. I got them out with the deload amount , but it felt like such a struggle - especially since it's less than I had been doing. The back bends felt much better now that I'm sleeping on a mattress that doesn't mess up my back.

Pull

Back Bridge (one wall touch) : 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

Pull-up Progression #-5 - chin-up: 3, 3, 3, 3, 2

Horizontal Pull # 9 - Tuck knees front lever rows: 4, 4, 4, 3, 3

Elbow Lever Plank - one leg down 1/2 time each leg: 30 seconds