Forums are back in action! ×

I suppose it's time to make myself known.

Hello fellow Nerds,

I've been keeping my eye on this place for a while now, and I've finally decided to drop in.

I'm sincerely hoping I can help myself, and find help helping myself here.

You see, I'm the on and off fitness kind of person. I lack motivation in pretty much all aspects of my life, and it effects me the absolute most when I begin to exercise. I'm not terribly out of shape, I can do decent bodyweight exercises but honestly, It's been a very long time since I've broken a sweat and I don't exercise regularly, once a week, if I feel like it.

Cardio definitely is a problem of mine and I can't convince myself to run / do interval training, I simply seem to have trouble making myself get up.

I want to boost my cardiovascular capacity, I want to increase my stamina, but I also want to break my bonds and destroy my limits.

I AM NOT TO BE STEPPED ON! But, at this point in my life, I would be and my voice is the most powerful thing about me. I want my fitness, my body, to finally match the strength of my spirit. So I'm here to find my truth.