Forums are back in action! ×

Not a newbie, but...

Hi guys! I'm back after more than a year's absence. However, even though I've been away so long, I've been quietly applying what I've learned from the NF Rebellion in my physical training. I even still read the articles. So what have I been doing all this time? Mostly working on bodyweight skills, following the concepts from GMB, as well as training in basic parkour (Tapp bros' website is my main resource). I've also kept up my Aikido training. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I miss this place.

[emoji4]

• Like 2

OtakuBosatsu

Level 1 Lycan. Druid/Monk at heart, training with the Assassins
STR 7|DEX 5.75|STA 4|CON 3|WIS 3.75|CHA 3

My blog, "Zen, Music, and Movement": http://raffyayaladvo.wordpress.com/

Welcome back, OtakuBosatsu!!

Glad to hear form you again. Sounds like your workouts are paying off. Do you have new plans you're thinking of incorporating: food, running, lifting, assassin-y stuff!!?? If you want you could start a battle log and get a routine of posting going. There are threads about different exercise routines and food health that may be of interest as well. So reacquaint yourself and have fun. PM me if you want and let me now how you're doing.

Cheers! 

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Well, nothing definite at the moment except for my current program, which I had to take time off from while recovering from acute sinusitis. I'm toyin with the idea of doing six to twelve more weeks of assassin-y stuff (with a bit of monk stuff on the side), then shifting to a more monkish routine.

OtakuBosatsu

Level 1 Lycan. Druid/Monk at heart, training with the Assassins
STR 7|DEX 5.75|STA 4|CON 3|WIS 3.75|CHA 3

My blog, "Zen, Music, and Movement": http://raffyayaladvo.wordpress.com/