Forums are back in action! ×

Sleepless's less than heroic return

So, I joined a few months ago, but then ended up sort of falling by the wayside due to more personal problems; these few months have been really rough on me, but I really want to try to get healthy or at least start looking after myself again.

I think this is a good community, and I'd like to come back and be a part of it again.   

• Like 1

Level: 0 Race: Scrag Class: Druid
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Welcome Back!!

It's great that you are geared yourself back up to make changes for yourself. It's a tough road, no doubt. I have had a few challenges that I didn't finish. Life happens, it's to be expected.

So, make an attempt at this challenge and even if it's tough and the goals aren't happening, at least keep posting and we'll keep supporting you. Plenty of folks don't finish challenges (as noted above), but staying here and talking about how you're doing and what's in the way, means you have a group of people who get it and they care about you. We talk about all kinds of things in our posts because that's what we're going through. You are welcome to share all your feelings here. Most feelings, you can post on your challenge thread or you, for more personal ones, you can PM individuals (I'm more than willing to hear you) so that some aspects of your troubles are not public.

Okay, that being said. Welcome! 

So get your goals, even if they're vague, and start the current challenge. The level 1 folks are wicked awesome this time around and I have at least two others that are joining right now as well. Blaidd is the guild leader for the level 1's so you can go to her with anything, just PM her and she will get you sorted.

it may be a little tough (not sure) but reach out to other people's threads and check out the mini challenge and you will get a lot of folks coming around to see you as well. We really want you to feel welcome and know that you're part of the rebellion! If you need anything, you can post here or on your challenge thread when you get that up. I'll follow you and help keep you psyched!

Good Luck, Sleepless!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On