Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I've been a silent reader of NF for quite a while, but I thought it was probably time to join the community and get to know more people!

Even though I do love the post-exercise feeling, I've been leading a semi-sedentary lifestyle - I do sports about once or twice a week, and go to the gym every Thursday, but outside of that I tend to just lie down somewhere and forget that a healthy lifestyle continues beyond the gym. I turned 18 in March, and along with it came quite a lot of things - the knowledge that I had to get my act together, and that only I could change everything. Then I found this website, began reading through it, and started following the advice here :)

My goals are:

• Reduce my body fat percentage to 20% by next September (it's currently around 34%, and even though my weight and BMI have always been in the Acceptable range, my body fat percentage is something I'm still working on)
  • To begin the Paleo diet and stick to it for 3 months AND more
  • To be more aware of how my body works and to master using it

I hope to get to know more people here! It's nice to meet you all, and to everyone already working towards their goals, all the best :D

• Like 2

Welcome! Glad you posted.

Sounds like you're ready to get into your life na dlive it more completely!? Excellent.

I say jump into the Level 1 Challenge and do 5 weeks. We have a few others doing just that, so you won't be alone in it. And Rebels don't let Rebels work alone!

Again, I am really glad you made the decision to take control of the reins of your life. If you have any questions at all, you can PM me or Blaidd - she's the Guild Leader for Level 1. Sign up for the challenge, read the articles on how to write it up, check the mini challenge in Level 1 as they are reviewing SMART goals so it should be mega helpful. Then create a new thread!

Best of Luck and see you 'round the forums!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Welcome! Glad you posted.

Sounds like you're ready to get into your life na dlive it more completely!? Excellent.

I say jump into the Level 1 Challenge and do 5 weeks. We have a few others doing just that, so you won't be alone in it. And Rebels don't let Rebels work alone!

Again, I am really glad you made the decision to take control of the reins of your life. If you have any questions at all, you can PM me or Blaidd - she's the Guild Leader for Level 1. Sign up for the challenge, read the articles on how to write it up, check the mini challenge in Level 1 as they are reviewing SMART goals so it should be mega helpful. Then create a new thread!

Best of Luck and see you 'round the forums!

Thank you! I've already joined the challenge, and posted in the challenge forums! (a week late, but better late than never, right? XD)

Thank you for the offer of help! :)

• Like 1