Forums are back in action! ×

Reigniting the fire

Hey guys, I've been browsing through and I figured I ought to join. I had a fire lit in me, but something put it out, and its time to get burning again

A little about me first, currently I am a senior engineering student at WVU, I rowed crew for 8 years, 4 in high school, 1 in an adult club(coached as well), and 3 at college. When I started college I started lifting as well, which got me strong and I liked it. I've done Insanity, P90x, crossfit(if only i could still afford it), and then my 7 month break, i didn't do anything( to be honest it has kinda been a dark time in my life), and I am the heaviest and most out of shape I have ever been. But now I'm just starting out on a new workout plan I made based off this site(already down 5 pounds), I'm trying to get back to where I was before. I want to be the strongest guy my friends know again, I want to be able to do tough mudders again, and by god am I gonna be in shape. A few things have changed in my life, my knee is injured(hopefully it will be fixed soon), and I don't really have a coach to direct me(not very good at making my own workout plans, may need advice).

I come to you, the rebellion, to ask for your help. Help me on my new adventure to reignite the fire which burned before.

I give you my oath rebellion.

In return I will be the best I can be, and will use my experiences and what I learn to help others in their quests.

In the words of my people,

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Nordic Dwarf, Level 7

Adventurer

|STR-11|DEX-2|STA-5|CON-11|WIS-16|CHA-7|

Character