Forums are back in action! ×

A new journey begins.

Well, hello there, 

I'm really new around here and I must say, I'm in love, the vision, the people, everything is amazing!
Should I start talking about myself a little bit right?

I'm a 24 years old boy from Brazil, my whole life I've been overweight (also called a fat cat) even with the deceive of the pictures showing me "not-so-fat" I never had fitting clothes nor the will to practice any kind of sports.
Since 1994 I've been playing video-games, its a passion, I do believe that this practice may have affected my lifestyle deeply, also "genetics" helped (I guess), the real deal is, I'm not (or was, let's be a new person right?) the kind of person that likes to get up of my couch and do something different.

And that's not only about video-games, I really enjoy staying at home, I like to be in a quiet and nice place.
This year I noticed that time is passing and that I must do something to get this area of my life on tracks, I've tried many things, Gyms, diets and other things, none of them worked, guess the lack of motivation always won.

My goals are to, at first, change my life style, lose weight and get healthier.

I don't really know what else to say, if someone (by some reason) wants to play on ps4 with me, my ID is donbonilho.

Hope to have some companions with me on this quest :)

m8nqkm.jpg

Can I call you Don? Eh, I'll call you Don anyway. Sup Don!

The thing about goals is that they're much, much easier to accomplish if you write them in small steps and in a measurable way. There's a 6-week challenge currently going on, you should join in. You're a tad late, but late is better than never.

I'll bet when you start accomplishing challenges and measurable goals, motivation will be the least of your problems.

See you around, Don!

No body, no mind.

My Battle Log: A Weightlifting Story