Forums are back in action! ×

I'm sarash, I'm new around here so forgive any mistakes.

I have 4 kids, I'm a stay at home mom, and a serious video game and sugar addict. I spend my days playing video games, eating, reading, and occasionally cleaning. I need a serious change.

so me and my fiance are leveling up our lives!

my lvl 50 self will be a yoga instructed, web designer, and writer. I will box, draw, paint, photograph, and play drums with my free time. I will also be mostly paleo or vegan, I'm going to try both and figure out which works better for me.

I don't plan to do this all at once, if I tried I just know I'll give up (its happened before). Baby steps right?

Wish me luck! Please 😊

Welcome and good luck! I have just joined as well and am looking to level up my life as well.

Good luck with your diet tweaks as well- I was a vegetarian (ova/lacto) for several years a decade ago, and have dabbled in Paleo recently, but I really want to dial in my diet by making incremental changes to see what works best for my body- and stay with that for a lifetime. 

FlatSpellSurfer

"I could not help concluding this man had the most supreme pleasure while he was driven so fast and so smoothly by the sea."

-Captain James Cook 

"It's like the mafia. Once you're in- you're in. There's no getting out"

- Kelly Slater on surfing.