Forums are back in action! ×

My latest hobby...collecting NSVs!

So, I've been quietly collecting a motley little collection of NSVs that I thought maybe it was time to brag about! Here they are:

• I'm wearing a belt I’ve had for years on a notch I’ve never used before—the tightest one.
  • I'm fitting into clothes I haven’t worn since I was an undergraduate (6 years ago).
  • My wedding band and engagement ring are a little bit loose, but I got them intentionally tight.
  • I had a doctor's appointment yesterday that was a follow-up to an appointment 4 months ago (prior to launching my fitness journey). The second my doctor saw me she squealed, "Whoa, you've lost weight! You look great!" :D
  • I can't quite afford to restock my wardrobe as I lose the weight, so I've been running in yoga pants that are now too big for me. To keep them from falling off on tonight's run, I had to wear suspenders under my running shirt. It's a weird one, but a victory nonetheless, I figure!

The rain on my chest is a baptism. I am born again.