Forums are back in action! ×

I'm game

Posted in wrong place meant to replay not start new thread. But anyway I'm planning on joining the new 6 week challenge. Goals 1. Increased endurance 2. Increased strength, 3. and be open to suggestions for fitness.

Life goal. Do something (anything) for those I don't care for. I'm working on an all around change in my life. I've worked the prison system so long I've become callous to other people and find it easy to write people off when I don't even intend to.

Ebm, I thought about it and that is vague. I am currently cranking out the beginning (SP?) workout posted on the blog. I can crank 3 of those in a row in a day I've gotten to 4 but it was a strain on the knees. So I figure I'll keep on the 3x a day and move to 4 - 5 within the 6 weeks. I am looking to increase distances walked to jog.

I'm also looking to get rid of junk food. Not ready yet to ditch all the carbs I love bread. If anyone had ideas for a replacement I would be open to suggestions. bread and posta are my weak points.

I should also note if I don't pace myself I'll keep going until I am not able to anymore. The next week is often hell and this is a mistake I usually make and end up puttering out.