Forums are back in action! ×

What's Everyone Playing?

I've already got a whole bunch of games that I never got around to completing, or even playing in at least one case. Now beginning this Friday there's a whole load of new games coming out that I can't wait to play!

The last few weeks I've been playing Fallout 3 again (as I never actually completed it, just plugged far too many hours aimlessly wandering the wastes) in some sort of preparation for Skyrim. Earlier this week though I somewhat shamefully preordered Arkham City, so I guess I'll be moving onto that this weekend!

Just finished the first Mass Effect again (love that game) and will be getting Mass Effect 2 soon. Just started Arkhma Asylum this week. As you can tell, I am way behind on my games

For Collin....I will level up my life with the lessons you taught me

My attempt at a blog: just54days.wordpress.com

Battle Log: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?5775-MacNip-s-Growing-Up-(Hopefully)

Used to play waaaaaaaaay too much COD, but I moved back home away from the PS3 and now I just finished running Twilight Princess. What to do next...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I am way behind on the games I've purchased. I play Left 4 Dead 2 a couple of times a week with a regular group. The last few days, I busted out Audiosurf after getting an email that I was dethroned from the top spot on the leaderboard.

I still have things like Duke Nukem Forever, Batman: Arkham Asylum...heck, even GTA: San Andreas...that are still shrinkwrapped on my desk.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

My last completed game was Fallout 3. It was truly awesome!

I'd like to play TES4: Oblivion before the Skyrim release, but I probably won't be able to :(

I also want to complete Final Fantasy XIII. Gotta love Lightning! <3

Thanks for reading my signature, but it's got nothing of relevance in it I'm afraid!

So far, I've been playing the new Ace Combat and Battlefield 3. They really are a blast!

I'm considering popping Mass Effect 2 in one more time and finally beat the game as a renegade. I just can't being myself to do it. Shepard was a bad renegade in the first ME... but he/she just gets EVIL in ME2. I actually feel bad for some of the things he/she does in-game. Except for sabotaging bad-guy stuff in the cut scenes. I don't see how some of that is considered renegade action... it's just smart to me. However, I can finally talk to Garrus again, even though he'll always be in the middle of some calibrations...

I'm also considering getting back into Civilization 5 when winter break comes around. That is the most addicting game I've ever played. I almost failed a class because of it, and I kind of loved every second of it. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face then watching Ghandi's annoying war elephants get blown apart by my stealth bombers, or crushed by the heal of my Giant Death Robot.

I've finally got a hold of my Catwoman DLC for Arkham City so last night I restarted the game and played through one of her segments. I'm really enjoying the game now. Rocksteady have fixed many of my problems with Arkham Asylum, such as not being able to counter multiple attacks. Combat now flows so much better than it used to and it looks so much cooler!

I've pre ordered Battlefield 3, which was apparently dispatched on Tuesday despite me being in the UK, where the release date isn't until tomorrow. My plan for the weekend is go get a team with some buddies together and pwn some n00bs!

Minecraft. I love that game, but it's such a time-suck. My roommates and a few friends and I all play it on a multiplayer server in waves; we don't play for a month or so then it's all we do for a couple weeks. The anticipated next obsession time is when it is officially released because we're planning on starting a new map.

That's been mostly it, I still need a Portal 2 co-op buddy and I have Bioshock waiting in the queue as though I had the time. I am, like a few others here, not so up to date with many games. A good indicator of how cutting-edge I am in gaming is that Portal 2 was my first pre-order since Pokemon Red. When I was 12.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Actually, I've been so busy trying to keep up with my hefty Challenge schedule, I haven't played my WII in forever. Last games I bought were CoD:Modern Warfare (just before Black Ops came out, stupid move) and Goldeneye (Mostly for the multiplayer nostalgia).

Too bad there isn't a decent Zombie killer for the Wii, House of the Dead:Overkill was supposed to be OK, but no Left4Dead.

Any suggestions for decent pickups for the Wii?

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

gerishnakov >> You didn't play in the beta?

Edit*

Just finished playing the BF3 campaign myself. I have never ever been so annoyed by so many quicktime events.... Not to mention being pointed at every damn obvious "objective" every 10 seconds. Isn't it enough hearing the team-mates scream "take care of the RPG of the second floor!", no, I need to have a huge flashing icon telling me where! (observe that I disabled every help option too....)

It's noticeable that EA had too many fingers inside the production and didn't let DICE do their work.