Forums are back in action! ×

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm a 29 year old bloke from the UK. I think I had a one third life crisis (optimistically) or mid life crisis (if pessimistic) fairly recently and decided to change up a few things. I have generally been sortof active, but over the last month or so have started going to the gym regularly. I'm mostly here to help keep motivated but if anyone wants to talk about Mechwarrior Online, food, skiing or recommend some musics that's all good too!

I'm all 165cm / 5'4" and 65kg / 143lb. Which is think is fairly decent. Been looking to lean up a bit and maybe get a bit more tonk if possible, but the main priority is to be fit enough to ski hard and well in a month or so. Also on the off chance someone works out Chakra and the world turns all ninja or Zombie / Ebola Apolylapse it would be nice to be physically in shape for that.

I will say that even after a short change, it has been amazing how much better I've generally been feeling in myself physically (although gym might just happen to have ego mirror) and mentally.

Been lurking for a bit and seems like a nice lil community of peoples. Also makes me realise I don't know nearly enough nerds in real life, but at least knowing more on the internets is good.

I will post my routine and logs up in their respective boards as a further means of continuing to get stuff done.

Cheers,

PS: soz invervaet on CD cos need for more deeps.

"Hay durid I can has ur ninervate??"

"NO"

Ahahahaha welcome!  I used to play tree so I would get that a lot.  Manage your own mana, fools!

NF is a great place to keep motivated and be held accountable; I hate slacking now because I know my fellow rebels are working hard so I have to, too. :)

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65