Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from a Lycan Lurker

It's good to come out in the open. I have lurked on the NerdFitness for almost 6 months. My birthday is next week and I realized that the time for lurking is over. It's time to step into the light and work to save my world. Next year is a major milestone for me. I plan to meet and exceed my expectations.

The jewels of the kingdom are missing! The four jewels protecting the kingdom were stored in the vault twenty years ago. Next year is the golden celebration. When the jewels were to be brought up for cleaning and display the vault was empty! No wonder the vitality of the land has decreased!

We have heard rumors of sightings in distant lands. No where else can they be used effectively. My role is to hunt the jewels, to meet various challenges and quests and return them to the kingdom,

These jewels are

Intellect

Health

Energy

Peace

Ok, I am turning 50 next year. I am finishing my degree as well as working to help my children finish their degrees. We are retiring an moving to a house 1/3 the size of the one we have now. All in all, major life changes. I want to be able to meet those changes healthy and raring to go. To do that I need to lose a bunch of weight, increase my stamina, as well as find some peace in the midst of chaos. Hence my jewels.

My major quest for these 6 weeks - lose 10 lbs and fit into a size smaller jeans. Heck, I just want to be able to wear some of the clothes I put away a few years back.

Mini quests -

1. Walk 4x a week

2. Beginner Bodyweight workout 3x a week

3. Paleo - eating (my husband loves it!)

4. Finish my semester classes

5. Spend 15 min each morning quiet, prayerful, relaxed

6. Spend 15 min 4x a week sorting, tossing, cleaning - preparing for move

I would love to have companions on this journey and look forward to seeing you all

Polgara

Polgara - looking for a little magic in me!

Weight loss

0%
0%

Current goals

0%
0%