Forums are back in action! ×

Sleeper cell awakens

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found you guys! I am a 49 year old elf raised by dysfunctional humans. Like Buddy who didn"t know he was human I didn't know I was an elf. Oh how the Eleven race called to me but I thought I was hearing things. I found Nerd Fitness and my out of phase existence suddenly sharpened. I spent my whole life feeling like I am not really real like I was invisable. Suddenly I am solid! Like Gandalf woke Bilbo Steve woke me. I can understand what he says, it  makes sense! I now know I am a member of the Elven race AND I am an assassin! Holy Cow Batman talk about revelation!!! Who knew? Steve knew thats who!

It has been about a week since I found the site and about 5 days that I have actually done anything. I already feel better physically, My mental state has improved, I look at my decisions throught the lens of an assassin. How would one eat, think, drink, train. Steve showed me Parkour OMG!!! I am going to do whatever I can with in my limits to become a traceur! I am coming to Camp Nerd Fitness. It is one of my missions.  I am signed up for the upcoming 6 week challange (I hope). Now if I can just figure out this tech crap!

The bottom line is that this community has given me back the hope that I thought was gone forever!

God bless Steve Kamb... God bless nerds every where!!! :loyal: