Forums are back in action! ×

Fitness test

Hi guys, bare with me a sec whilst I give you a wee history, was on a cut before my holiday to Florida, and got my weight down to 12stone 12lbs just before going on holiday. I came home a fortnight ago at 13stone 10lbs and immediately got back into the gym and went on "maintenance" to allow my body time to recover. Day after I got back, I had an e-mail stating that I'm to attend a fitness test to gain an interview for entrance into the police force. This has been my main drive for my weight loss and hard work. So, currently well within the required bracket needed to pass the test and I'm back down to 13stone 3lbs. My question is more for the next two weeks until I have the test, its purely cadio that's needed so I don't really need to train strength, I have been anyway to get rid of the weight I gained whilst I was away. Is there anything I should do or shouldn't do in order to be at peak performance, how should I approach this, please bare in mind this is my ultimate life goal I'm staring at. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks also of you read all that :D

Fortnight. Stone. Are you applying for the Kingsguard? Because that would be sweet.

Physiologically there is probably little you can do in two weeks. I personally would concentrate more on recovery, injury prevention, technique drills, optimal nutrition, and cultivating a winning mental state.