Forums are back in action! ×

RfaRLogo.jpg

Ok, y’all. I’m just going to put this out here and hope you understand.

I want to run the Houston Marathon again.

I am asking for YOUR help to do it

I am joining forces with Team RWB to run the Houston Marathon.

home04.jpg

I am $200 short of being able to register to run as a HERO

Once I reach this goal I will continue to help spread the word for this amazing organization.

I will continue to champion the cause of enriching the lives of the men and women who have given so much to protect our freedoms.

Those who have sacrificed their lives so that we can sleep in peace each night

Please take a moment to click through the links and learn a little bit what Team RWB is all about.

Any funds raised in excess of the amount necessary to register as a HERO will be donated directly to TEAM RWB

I haven’t come up with a way to thank you for your generosity….yet

Comment with your “Thank you†ideas in the comments and let’s see how much we can do

for

TEAM RED WHITE AND BLUE

Donate at MOMMY GO RUN

I'm a poor student in debt, so I cannot help you as I wish I could. However, I would like to let you know that you have my emotional/spiritual/mental support.

Although I dislike war in general, I do send my good thoughts to the people who fight in it.

• Like 3

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

I'm a poor student in debt, so I cannot help you as I wish I could. However, I would like to let you know that you have my emotional/spiritual/mental support.

Although I dislike war in general, I do send my good thoughts to the people who fight in it.

Thank you!!! I don't advocate war per se, but I will always stand behind those brave enough to take that stand!

Also, my baby brother is a combat veteran- he served and lost a leg in Iraq- so I have a deep love and respect for our military

• Like 1

Never said anyone advocated war (except stupid politicians who think it's the solution to their problems?).

My regards to your sibling. :) I hope he had a good Veteran's Day and that he continues to have many happy times. And the same for you.

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

Freedom isn't free, it costs a $1.05, so pay up  :playful:

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Freedom isn't free, it costs a $1.05, so pay up  :playful:

Good to see someone mention Team America lol

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram