Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, new recruit here

Hi Everyone

Found NF about two weeks ago while trying to find a good source of exercise that I could do without going to the gym. I'm planning on taking part in the 28-day challenge starting today so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 26y software Engineer in sunny South-Africa (yes, the ones currently making the world cup sound like bees ;-) ). At work I get to work on software for vehicle turrets, which is fun. I'm planning on trying to build my own robot one of these days.

I've been trying to get myself in shape for the last 6 months now with reasonable success. I've lost about 22kg so far, but its getting kind of hard now that I'm nearer to my first goal. So I figured joining up with some like minded people should motivate me to get those last few points I need to get the next level.

I'm crazy about rpg's, sci-fi and hiking. Did a 5-day hike last week without feeling like dying afterward (which is what happened last year), so at least something is working.

Well, that's me for now. More on my current goals in the challenge.

Half-Ogre Monk Initiate

Level 0

My challenges : Level 1 Challenge

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination - Way of Kings